Bethesda Hospital East Accepted Insurance Plans
Bethesda Hospital East accepts many insurance plans including most managed care plans. If you have any questions regarding whether or not your insurance plan is accepted, please call 561-737-7733, ext. 84636.
HMO = Health Management Organization
PPO = Preferred Provider Organization
POS = Point of Service Plan
W/C = Workers' Compensation Plan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Bethesda Hospital East
- Focus Healthcare Management PPO - Workers Comp - https://focus-ppo.com
- Freedom Health HMO, Medicare & Medicaid - https://freedomhealth.com
- Galaxy Health Network PPO - https://galaxyhealth.net
- Global Excel Management, Inc. - Travel Policy - https://globalexcel.com
- Global Health Network, Corp.
- Great West Healthcare HMO, PPO (formerly One Health Plan of FL, Inc.) - https://www.cigna.com
- HealthEase HMO Medicaid - https://wellcare.com
- Humana Health Care Plans HMO, PPO, Medicare, Medicare Advantage PPO & W/C
- Humana TriCare - https://humana.com
- Hygea PPO Network, Inc.
- Integrated Health Plan, Inc. - https://ihplan.com
- Integrated Health Network
- Magellan Complete Care (Medicaid) - https://magellancompletecareoffl.com
- Managed Care of America, PPO - https://mcoa.com
- Molina Healthcare (Medicaid PSN & MCR HMO, Health Benefit Exchange) - https://molinahealthcare.com
- Neighborhood Health Partnership - HMO - https://mynhp.com
- Novaeon Corp. - W/C
- Palm Beach County Health Care District - https://hcdpbc.org
- Pediatric Associates PSN (Medicaid PSN)
- Preferred Care Partners
(Effective 11/1/2016) (through United)
- Prestige Health Choice - HMO & Medicaid - https://prestigehealthchoice.com
- Private Healthcare Systems PPO - https://phcs.com
- QRS Managed Care Services PPO W/C (Formerly Vincam)
- Simply Health Plan - https://simplyhealthcareplans.com
- SouthCare PPO
- Sunshine State Health Plan (Medicaid) - https://sunshinehealth.com
- Total Health Choice HMO
- Tour+Med Assistance, Inc. (including DesJardins) - Travel Policy - https://tourmed.ca
- United HealthCare PPO/POS, HMO, PLUS, Medicaid & Medicare (AARP), W/C - https://uhc.com
- Well Care HMO, Medicare & Medicaid - https://wellcare.com
Bethesda Hospital East may accept additional plans not listed above, including certain Indemnity Plans. If your plan is not listed, please contact Admitting at the telephone number listed above to determine if your plan is accepted.
Note: The above hospital agreements include the following off-site hospital departments:
- Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy at the Boynton Beach YMCA.
- Physical, Occupational, Speech & Audiology Therapy as well as Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation are available at Bethesda Health City under the same hospital contracts.
Please note that the above list applies to all contracted "Covered Services". Outpatient Exceptions may include: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy and High dollar diagnostic testing, which may utilize contracted Networks. If you should have any questions, please contact the Managed Care Office at 561-364-3100.
Florida Department of Financial Services
The Florida Department of Financial Services website offers an insurance company search which provides listing of all licensed insurance carriers in Florida. The site provides detailed information on each plan according to the user's specifications and also provides a direct link to the insurance plan for further information.
Medicare offers a number of valuable online tools for patients including:
- Hospital Compare - allows the patient to compare services offered by area hospitals as determined by the user's specifications.
- Medicare Health Plan Options - allows the patient to compare the area plans that offer Medicare coverage along with the cost and benefits of each plan.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Card - provides information on the new Prescription Drug Card program under Medicare.
- Search for a Doctor - allows the patient to find a Medicare physician by entering specific search criteria.
See accepted insurance plans for: