Bethesda Health City Diagnostic Accepted Insurance Plans
Bethesda Hospital East accepts many insurance plans including most managed care plans. If you have any questions regarding whether or not your insurance plan is accepted, please call our Admitting Department at 561.737.7733, ext. 84636.
HMO = Health Management Organization
PPO = Preferred Provider Organization
POS = Point of Service Plan
W/C = Workers' Compensation Plan
- Great West Healthcare (1/1/2011 through Cigna) - https://cigna.com
- Global Health Network, Corp.
- Healthy Palm Beaches VITA Health
- Health Care District, Palm Beach County - https://hcdpbc.org
- Humana Medical Plan, Inc. HMO/CO, HMO/MCR, PPO/CO, HUMX (Exchange) & Medicaid - https://humana.com
- Hygea Corporation, PPO
- Integrated Health Network PPO - https://ihplan.com
- MetraComp-Premier Choice PPO W/C
- MultiPlan (CCN/First Health/PHCS)
- NIA (National Imaging Associates)
- Novaeon Corp. W/C
- SouthCare PPO
- United HealthCare PPO/POS - https://uhc.com
- United HealthCare HMO, PLUS - https://uhc.com
- United HealthCare HMO-Medicaid - https://uhc.com
- United HealthCare HMO-Medicare - https://uhc.com
- United HealthCare HMO W/C - https://uhc.com
- Well Care HMO, Medicaid, Medicare - https://wellcare.com
Florida Department of Financial Services
The Florida Department of Financial Services website offers an insurance company search which provides listing of all licensed insurance carriers in Florida. The site provides detailed information on each plan according to the user's specifications and also provides a direct link to the insurance plan for further information.
Medicare offers a number of valuable online tools for patients including:
- Hospital Compare - allows the patient to compare services offered by area hospitals as determined by the user's specifications.
- Medicare Health Plan Options - allows the patient to compare the area plans that offer Medicare coverage along with the cost and benefits of each plan.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Card - provides information on the new Prescription Drug Card program under Medicare.
- Search for a Doctor - allows the patient to find a Medicare physician by entering specific search criteria.
See accepted insurance plans for: