- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited Heart Failure Program
- Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
- American College of Radiology:
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- CT Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
- PET CT
- American Diabetes Association
- College of American Pathologists
- Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL)
- Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)
- The Joint Commission
- April 2014: Recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review for being among the top 50 hospitals nationwide for having the lowest proportion of serious medical complication rates for patients who leave the hospital.
- 2014: “A” Rating by the National Leapfrog Group for Safety and Quality
- September 2011: Bethesda Heart Hospital was recognized in Consumer Reports for performing coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG) based on data from The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS)
- August 2011: Bethesda Hospital East exceeded the national average in the area of 30-day readmission rates for Heart Failure, placing Bethesda among the top 117 hospitals in the nation and among the top 9 hospitals in Florida for achieving this quality standard in heart care for our patients. - Centers for Medicare
- July 2011: Recognized in U.S. News & World Report's "America's Best Hospitals," one of 569 hospitals out of 6,000 hospitals across America
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Blum Family YMCA of Boca Raton
- Devos-Blum Family YMCA of Boynton Beach
- March of Dimes
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- 2016 “Women’s Choice Awards” for Stroke and Heart Care
- IBCLC® Care Award - Bethesda’s Center for Women and Children received the IBCLC Care Award in recognition for staffing professionals who hold the prestigious International Board Certified Lactation Consultant® certification (IBCLC®) and providing a lactation program for breastfeeding families - 2016
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry–GWTG Silver Performance Achievement Award for 2014
- Pat Strait Award for Excellence in Cancer Registration awarded by the Florida Dept of Health and Florida Cancer Data System
- The Pat Strait Award is given to facilities that have met or exceeded the national quality standards for timeliness and completeness in cancer reporting.
- American Heart Association - "Get with the Guidelines - Gold Plus Award for Stroke Care" - 2013
- Named "Best Hospital in Boynton Beach - 2011" - Sun-Sentinel
- "Kids' Crown Award Winner" - South Florida Parenting magazine:
- Named "Best Maternity Hospital 2011 - Palm Beach County"
- Named "Best Pediatrics Hospital 2011 & 2012 - Palm Beach County"
- American Heart Association - "Get with the Guidelines - Gold Award for Stroke Care" - 2011
- American Heart Association - "2011 Fit Friendly Hospital"
- Palm Beach County Leadership Business Network - "Business Leader of the Year - 2011"
- FMQAI - Patient Safety Award 2008-2011 - In Recognition of Bethesda Hospital East's Commitment to Safety
- FMQAI Partnering with Bethesda and Center for Medicare & Medicaid Series (CMS) three-year national initiative focused on dramatically reducing the rate of Hospital Acquired infections
- Partnership for Patients - Bethesda is a partner in a national initiative to make hospital care safer, more reliable, and less costly
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses - Palm Beach County Chapter
- Florida Hospital Association
- Greater Boynton Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Central Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
- VHA Inc., Founding Member