The Bethesda Women's Health Center now offers private pay rates for the following procedures:
- Screening Mammography with Computer Aided Detection - $100
- Diagnostic Mammography with Computer Aided Detection - $100
- Unilateral with Computer Aided Detection - $50
- Breast Ultrasound (Unilateral) - $55
- Breast Ultrasound (Bilateral) - $110
- Abdominal Ultrasound - $75
- Obstetrical Ultrasound - $75
- Obstetrical Limited Ultrasound - $50
- Transvaginal Ultrasound - $75
- Pelvic Ultrasound - $75
- Thyroid Ultrasound - $75
- Renal Ultrasound - $75
Bethesda Women’s Health Center, an affiliate of Bethesda Healthcare System, offers an array of diagnostic imaging and healthcare services, including digital mammography screening, breast ultrasound imaging, ultrasound imaging, stereotactic and ultrasound guided biopsies, MRI guided biopsies, genetic counseling, menopause and osteoporosis consultation, breast MRI, bone density testing, multi-modality breast clinic and wellness education programs. Bethesda Women’s Health Center is located at Bethesda Health City, 10301 Hagen Ranch Road, Entrance A, Suite 920, Boynton Beach, FL 33437.
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling at (561) 374-5700.